AIIMS Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released various vacancies for the people who are looking for Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri 2022).
AIIMS has invited applications for the vacant posts of Faculty. The process of application for the posts of faculty is going on and the last date to submit the application form is 30th June.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of AIIMS Delhi, aiimsexams.ac.in. The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form to the Faculty Cell, AIIMS New Delhi is 15th July.
- Medical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Associate Professor – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor ENT – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor Medical Physics – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Clinical Hematology – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor Statistics and Demography – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Anesthesia – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Pediatrics – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Hospital Admin – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Nuclear Medicine – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Pathology – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Cardiology – 1 Post
The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 50 years. There will be no age relaxation for ST/ ST and OBC candidates.
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1500, while for EWS and SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs 1200.
This will be the salary
- Medical Superintendent – Between Rs 1,68,900-2,20,400
- Associate Professor in College of Nursing – Between Rs.67,700-2,08,700
- Assistant Professor – Between Rs.1,01,500 to Rs.1,67,400
Apply like this
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website aiimsexams.ac.in and http://www.aiims.edu. After submission of the online application, form candidates have to submit a copy of the online application form along with all relevant documents to the respective address by 15th July.