Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana 2022: Hello friends, welcome to your own English blog in Biharhelp. today. Today I will talk about Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana through this article.
Under this scheme, it will be known what is this scheme and who can get the benefit of this scheme, and what are the qualifications required to take advantage of this scheme.
Various schemes are run by the central government for rural development. National Rural Livelihood Mission is one such government initiative for rural areas.
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana is a new name given to Aajeevika – NRLM in November 2015. Under this scheme, the poor people got out of their poverty through skill development of poverty and increased livelihood opportunities. Providing them employment opportunities.
All Applicants Who Are Interested to Apply Online Then Download Official Notification and Read All Eligibility Criteria and Application Process carefully.
We will provide brief information about “Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana 2022”. So let us know in full detail below through this article, and read the article till the end.
This scheme has been prepared with the aim of upliftment of urban poor people by increasing opportunities for sustainable livelihood through skill development. All Eligible Applicants Who Want To Apply This Scheme Then Read All Instruction Carefully And Follow Below Steps To Apply Online Application Form.
- Step 1- First of all go to the official website of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana 2022 i.e. aajeevika.gov.in.
- Step 2- After going to the homepage, click on the link “Login”.
- Step 3- On this page, you will see the login form, under this login form you will see the option of registering.
- Step 4- After this, you will see the registration form page displayed on the screen.
- Step 5- Now enter the required details (mention all the details like name, username, email address, password, contact number, secure code, etc.) and upload the document.
- Step 5- After filling in all the information, you have to click on Create New Account.
After this, now you can apply for the incentive given under the Aajeevika Gramin Express Scheme by applying for a job in this login.
ESTP Application Registration Procedure
The process to register ESTP is explained in detail below
- Access the home page of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India. From the main menu, click on Citizen App and then select the ESTP Application Registration option.
- Then will redirect you to a new page, after that enter your mobile number and click on generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- After filling the OTP in the given space, click on the submit button.
- After that, a new form will open up.
- Provide all the details in the application form, and by clicking on submit option, the application will be verified.
- Aadhar card
- identification card
- Accommodation Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant should be poor, whose name should be on the BPL card
- Poor people from rural and urban areas can join this scheme.
- National Livelihood Mission 2022 aims to create employment opportunities for poor citizens.
- A provision of Rs 500 crore has been made by the Government of India for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, all the poor people of Jammu and Kashmir, and the North East get 18 thousand rupees for this scheme.
- Initial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be given to each group by the government and Rs 50,000 will be provided to the level unions in the registered areas.
- A provision of Rs 15,000 has been made for training and skilling the urban poor under the mission, which is Rs 18,000 per person for Northeast and Jammu and Kashmir.
- The program is partially supported by the World Bank.
- The poor will be enabled to have better access to rights, public services, and other entitlements.
- The scheme started with an agenda of covering 7 crore rural poor families through Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Sangh Sansthan and supporting them for livelihood collective in 8-10 years.
HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS
- Address- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-
Nat National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM)
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
7th floor, NDCC building-ll, Jay Singh road
New Delhi- 110001
- Phone Number- 011-23461708