Mukhyamantri Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2022: The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has changed the name of “Samajwadi Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yojana” to “Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana”. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial and social assistance to the farmers and weaker sections of Uttar Pradesh.
Under Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvavit Bima Yojana, landless farmers, street vendors, and the poor can take advantage of this scheme.
This scheme will provide social security to the weaker section of the society in UP. Along with this, the beneficiary farmers will also be insured. That’s why this scheme is also called the ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Accident Insurance Scheme’.
Let us tell you that the “Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana” was started by the Yogi government of the state on 20 June 2017.
For this, the government had also issued the Farmer Insurance Scheme mandate 2022 pdf. The residents of Uttar Pradesh should avail the scheme by using this insurance care card provided by the state government.
However, if the Insurance Care Card is not issued by the concerned authority due to any delay then the account holders, nominees, and other members will also get the benefit of this scheme.
This scheme is a very good initiative of the Yogi government to encourage farmers through free health services.
What is UP Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana?
As we told you above Mukhyamantri Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana of the Uttar Pradesh government is a farmer deceased / accident insurance scheme for the farmers of the state.
Under the UP CM Farmers & Comprehensive Insurance Scheme, around 3 crore families will be covered for insurance by the state government.
The accidental insurance cover will provide financial assistance up to Rs 5 lakh in case of death. In case of physical damage, the beneficiary will get a sum insured of Rs 2.5 lakh for medical treatment.
To become the Partners/Operators of this scheme, the candidate has to apply online on the official website Bima Care Card Portal or click on the link given below.
Eligibility / conditions
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojna – To apply to this scheme, the candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant farmer should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the age of the candidate must be between 18 to 70 years.
- Candidates whose household income is less than Rs 75,000 per year will be eligible under this scheme.
- Also, the beneficiary family should come below the poverty line and they should also have proof of this i.e. BPL card.
Note – For more information about Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana, please visit the official website of Insurance Care Card Portal, Government of Uttar Pradesh (Bima Care Card Portal, Govt of Uttar Pradesh) by clicking on the link given below.
Right now the Uttar Pradesh Insurance Care Card website is not opening. Therefore you cannot apply online for this scheme.
You will have to apply offline for the Chief Minister’s Farmer and Sarvahit Bima Yojana (Farmer Insurance Scheme).
You will get the application form for this in your nearest Public Service Center (CSC Center). After that, fill out this form correctly and submit it to the concerned department. Or you can also get the form through the process given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kisan Bima Yojana.
- Here you have to click on “Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yojna Application Form PDF” on the home page.
- After this, the Kisan Bima Yojana application form will open in front of you.
- Here you can claim the form according to the different situations. like:
- Claim Form 1 => Before making Kisan Accident Insurance Card
- Second claim form => Before making the Kisan Bima Yojana card
- Third Claim Form => This form can be filled for availing First Aid benefit before the generation of the Insurance Care Card.
- Fourth Claim Form => On the death of the headman after making the Kisan Durgatna Bima Care Card.
- Fifth claim form => In case of disability of the head in an accident (after making the Kisan Bima Yojana card).
- In this way, you can fill out the form as per your requirement. After this, you have to attach the required documents to the filled registration form and submit the form to the concerned department.