PM Shadi Shagun Yojana: Whether it is the central government or the state governments, both keep running many types of schemes at their respective levels.
Along with this, changes are also made to many old schemes. The purpose of these schemes is to reach the poor and needy people.
The government runs different types of schemes for students, the elderly, widows, farmers, and others. One such scheme is ‘Pradhan Mantri Shadi Shagun Yojana, which is being run by the Central Government for the daughters of the country.
Actually, girls do not face any financial problems at the time of marriage, so they are given financial assistance of Rs.51 thousand.
So let us tell you about this scheme, how you can apply it, and how you can get the benefits. You can learn more about it in the next slides…
- Actually, when a girl from a minority community marries after taking a bachelor’s degree, then that daughter is given financial assistance of Rs.51 thousand.
These girls can take benefits:-
- Families that come under the list of minorities in the country
- Muslim girls who got Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- These national scholarships are given to the girls of the minority, i.e. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities living in the country.
You can apply like this:-
- If you are eligible for this scheme, then you have to first go to the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation https://www.india.gov.in/ to apply for this scheme.
- After this, you have to choose the option ‘Scholarship’. Now a page will appear in front of you, where you have to click on the option ‘Shaadi Shagun Yojana Form’.
- Now fill out the form, and upload all the required documents here. Then finally submit the form and keep the registration slip with you.