Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Girl Child Guidelines are available for download in PDF format at blakshmi.kar.nic.in. The objective of the Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Yojana is to promote the birth of girls in BPL families and to raise their status in the family and society.
In Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana, the State Government provides financial assistance to a girl child through her parents or natural parents on fulfillment of certain conditions listed in this article.
– To promote female childbirth rate in BPL families.
– Raising the status of a girl child leads to women’s empowerment in society.
– Female children must have been born after 31 March 2006 in a BPL family.
– Birth registration of a female child should be done within 1 year from the date of birth.
– 2 female children from BPL families can get the benefits of the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana.
– 1st to 3rd Rs. 300 Rs
– 4th Rs. 500
– 5th Rs. 600
– 6th & 7th Rs. 700
– 8th Rs. 800
– 9th & 10th Rs. 1000