Under the Mudra Loan Scheme, loans are provided by the Prime Minister to youth to start businesses! Under this three different types of loans will be provided
– Shishu Loan: Under this a loan of up to Rs.50,000/- will be provided by Prime Minister Modi!
– Kishore Loan: Loans ranging from 50,000/- to 5 lakh rupees are provided by the Prime Minister under Kishore Loan!
– Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for this scheme!
– Applicant must be a native of India!
– Sole Proprietor
– To apply for Mudra Loan Scheme you have to get its application form from its website!
– The link for direct download of this application form is given below!
– This application form can also be obtained from your bank!
– This loan can be taken from the same bank! Your account is in this bank!
– After going there, you will have to take the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana form from the branch manager!