Sad Holidays

Heartbreaking update as to cause of death emerges 

for three Americans whose bodies were found on Airbnb in Mexico

Three Americans were found dead in an Airbnb while 

vacationing in Mexico, and now, police have 

pinpointed the cause of death for tourists.

Friends, who stopped at an Airbnb in Mexico City in late October to celebrate 

Day of the Dead, died of carbon monoxide

poisoning, according to a local autopsy report.

However, on the night of October 30, Condes Florence, 28, Jordan Marshall, 28, and Curtez Hall, 33, died unexpectedly.