There are a lot of expenses that are associated with marriage. The families that belong to the economically weaker section are not able to cope with the marriage expenses.
This scheme will make the beneficiary self-dependent. Other than that with the implementation of this scheme the standard of living will also be improved.
Through this scheme financial assistance of Rs 25000 or Rs 50000 is provided to the beneficiary. Financial assistance of Rs 25000 is provided when the bride has studied class 10th
Out of which Rs 15000 is provided through direct benefit transfer and Rs 10000 as national saving certificate along with 4 gram of 22-carat gold coin for making Thirumangalyam.
The benefit of this scheme is extended to the daughters of poor widows. Through this scheme financial assistance of Rs 25000 is provided to those beneficiaries who have qualified High schools
Through this scheme, the government is going to provide various kinds of assistance to help the daughters of poor parents, orphan girls, widows who remarry, widowed daughters marriage, or inter-caste married couples.
– The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
– The minimum educational criteria to get the benefit of the scheme is class 10th in case of general category and class 5th in case of schedule tribe
– Aadhar Card
– Residence certificate
– Class 10th mark sheet
– Passport size photograph
– Mobile number
– First of all, you have to visit the nearest social welfare department office
– Now have to ask for the application form according to your eligibility criteria
– Go to the official website of the social welfare department
– The home page will open before you
– On the homepage, you are required to click on the login