The new generation and students of any country play an important role in the path of progress and prosperity of that country.
Uttarakhand Free Tablet Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Pushkar Singh Dhami Ji to give free tablets to the students of the state.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide free tablets to economically weaker students studying in government schools of the state.
Under this scheme, the free tablets will be provided to such students of class 10th and 12th studying in government schools of the state, who have scored 80% marks.
– To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand state.
– Applicants should be students of classes 10th and 12th in government schools of the state.
– Aadhar card of the applicant
– Beneficiary’s Permanent Residence Certificate
– Ration card of the applicant
– First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Free Tablet Scheme.
– Now a home page will open on the applicant’s screen, here you have to select the option of Apply Now.
Now the application form related to the scheme will open in front of you, where you have to enter all the information asked carefully like:- name, mobile number, email id, etc. carefully.