Bank Exam Syllabus 2022: Download Bank Syllabus PDF – Knowing the bank exam syllabus is the initial step before starting the bank exam preparation. Bank exam officials do not formally prepare the bank exam syllabus to test your knowledge but maintain a standard format. Bank Exam Syllabus comprises of 4 defined topics – English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness.
Bank Exams are selected on the basis of written exam conducted in two different stages which are Preliminary and Main.(Bank Exam Syllabus 2022: Download Bank Syllabus PDF) Bank Syllabus for Preliminary and Main Exam differ slightly from each other. The preliminary stage is qualifying in nature and the selection is mainly based on the marks obtained in the main examination including interview marks, if any.
As we know that 3 major institutes in the country regularly conduct bank exams for the posts of PO/Clerk/SO which are as follows:
- state Bank of India
- reserve Bank of India
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Thus, aspirants preparing for any bank exam must be well versed with the bank exam syllabus for PO, Clerk and SO posts which are discussed here.
Bank Exam Syllabus 2022
Every student must have a clear understanding of Bank Exam Syllabus in order to plan the preparation strategy and achieve the desired goal hassle free. (Bank Exam Syllabus 2022: Download Bank Syllabus PDF) Check out the subject wise bank exam syllabus for the recruitment of PO and Clerk posts in the year 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI Bank exams.
Studying new topics of subjects and understanding the pattern will keep your focus on the right track. (Bank Exam Syllabus 2022: Download Bank Syllabus PDF) You can also download here Bank Exam Syllabus PDF for all Clerk, PO & SO Exams.
Bank Exam Level Bank Subject
Preliminary Examination • English Language
- reasoning ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
Main Exam • English Language
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- general awareness
Bank Exam Syllabus Weightage
Bank exam preparation becomes better by knowing the weightage of each subject. (Bank Exam Syllabus 2022: Download Bank Syllabus PDF) The subject-wise weightage of bank exam syllabus provides transparency in planning study plans accordingly. Here we have disclosed the Bank Syllabus Weightage for Prelims and Mains Exam.
Preliminary Exam Weightage
Mains Exam Weightage
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||30%|
drink. Bank Exam Syllabus for
Bank PO Exam Syllabus is almost same for Probationary Officer post under IBPS PO, SBI PO and other Bank PO Exams. Every year lakhs of candidates take part in the Bank PO exam because of the attractive salary and benefits. Check out the topic wise Bank PO Syllabus shared below for your reference.
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Double Fillers, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Paragraph Completion, Para Summary, Sentence Connector and Vocabulary.
- Reasoning Ability: Sitting Arrangement, Tabulation, Logical Reasoning, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Blood Relation, Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Distance and Direction, Coded Inequalities and Verbal Reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification and Approximation, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Number Series, Ratios and Proportions, Quadratic Equations, Averages, Boats and Currents, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Mixture and Combine, Permutation and Combination, Time and distance, probability, sharing, pipe and tank.
General Awareness: This section compiles three different sub-sections which are Current Affairs, Banking & Financial Affairs and Static Awareness.
- Current Affairs: This includes topics such as important bank news, economic affairs, national and international news, recent state affairs, agreements, tours, awards and honours, summits and conferences, and tributes.
- Banking and Financial Awareness: Financial News in this topic, Banking Abbreviations, Banking Regulation Act 1949, RBI Policy on Rates and Functions, Types of Accounts, Negotiable Instruments Act 1881, Money Market Instruments, Priority Sector Lending, Financial Inclusion, Money Market Instruments, Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006 and more.
- Static Awareness: This includes topics such as International Organizations, Important Days, Capital and Currency, Agreements and Deals, Books and Authors, Honors and Awards, National and International Appointments, Famous Obituaries etc.
PO Bank Exam Syllabus:
Revising the topics effectively brings more clarity and understanding and further enhances your overall performance. (Bank Exam Syllabus 2022: Download Bank Syllabus PDF) Syllabus recapitulation is the most important part of your overall preparation, so you must go through Bank Exam Syllabus for various PO Exams.
- IBPS PO Syllabus PDF
- SBI PO Syllabus PDF
- ECGC PO Syllabus PDF
- Canara Bank PO Syllabus PDF
- Dena Bank PO Syllabus Pdf
- Indian Bank PO Syllabus PDF
- Federal Bank PO Syllabus
Bank Exam Syllabus for Clerk
The clerical cadre syllabus of bank exams is the same as for exams like SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, RBI Assistant and other bank clerk exams. Thus, the bank Refer the following topics to prepare wisely for Clerk Exam 2022.
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Error Detection / Sentence Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Para Jumbles and Cloze Test.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series, Simplification/Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation, Quantity Based Questions, Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous Arithmetic Questions
- Reasoning Ability: Syllogism, Input-Output, Order and Ranking, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Inequality, Direction Sense, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relation and Coding-Decoding..
Clerk Bank Exam Syllabus:
Experience a comprehensive learning of best revision practices and complete syllabus by applying Bank Exam Syllabus for various Clerk Exams conducted on regular basis.
- SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- RBI Assistant Syllabus
SO. Bank Exam Syllabus for
The bank syllabus for the Specialist Officer post differs from that of PO and Clerk. The difficulty level of the exam is also supplementary. Hence, go through the topics asked under SO Syllabus of Bank Exams.
- English Language:- Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Sentence Correction/Correction, Filling in the Blanks, Spotting Errors, Para Jumbles, Sentence Completion/ Para Completion
- Reasoning Ability :- Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Distance and Direction, Blood Relations, Alpha Numeric Series, Verbal Reasoning, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- Approximation/Simplification, Number Series, Mensuration, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Average, Time and Distance, Partnership, Probability, Age problem etc.
- General Awareness :- Banking Awareness, Current Affairs, Prime Minister’s Schemes, Books & Authors, Headquarters, Important Days, Currencies, Static General Knowledge (Countries, Capitals, Countries visited by PM, Countries involved in new treaties)
Banking Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
Check Bank Exam Syllabus PDF for Upcoming Bank Exams to speed up your exam preparation, to enhance the longer recall of concepts. Increase your knowledge and prepare wisely the topics asked in the exam to score better marks with less difficulties.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus PDF
FCI Manager Syllabus PDF
bank exam selection process
Probationary Officer (PO) Generally, under the post of Probationary Officer, the selection is based on 3 major factors:
- preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- Clerk whereas selection in Clerk is based on
- preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test.
Specialist Officer (SO) In this category, the selection is based on 2 factors only ie:
- Online Test
Allotment is based on marks obtained in online objective test as well as interview and must be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted.
Bank Exam Syllabus Preparation
The banking sector is considered to be one of the fastest growing sectors among all other economies. Every year more than 1,00,000 candidates are being recruited for various roles in terms of employment in the government sector.
IBPS releases an IBPS calendar on an annual basis to conduct exams to hire students for various banks in different regions. Following expert’s suggested preparation tips will definitely help you crack SBI, RBI, RRB, etc bank exams.
- Understanding Bank Exam Syllabus is the most important step to start your preparation.
- Know the importance of each topic and topic to spend your time wisely.
- Refer to the right resources to cover Bank Exam Syllabus.
- Practice mock tests regularly to improve speed and accuracy.
- Solve previous year question papers on daily basis to stay updated with exam trends.
Here we have covered the complete details of Bank Syllabus for PO, Clerk & SO Exam. Candidates can enroll in online classes to complete the syllabus of Bank Exam within stipulated time.
- What are the subjects covered in Bank Exam Syllabus?
Bank Exam Syllabus includes subjects like English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer Aptitude and Professional Knowledge. However, candidates need to mainly focus on Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Data Interpretation, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Para Jumbles, Fillers to score good marks in Bank Exams .
- Does the bank's syllabus change every year?
no bank courses He remains the same. However, the difficulty level of questions asked in the previous years has increased.
- How to Revise Bank Exam Syllabus?
Practicing bank mock tests and previous year question papers is the best way to revise the entire bank exam syllabus in a structured manner.
- Who prescribes bank syllabus?
Bank syllabus is not officially defined, however, a standard format is followed for all major bank exams.
- Are all bank exam syllabus same?
Generally, the syllabus of major bank exams remains the same consisting of several general topics and sub-topics. However, a slight difference can be observed in the difficulty level of questions of PO, Clerk and SO exams.
- Is there any negative marking in bank exam?
Yes, there is negative marking for wrongly attempted questions in all bank exams, yet no marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- Where can I download Bank Syllabus PDF?
Bank Syllabus PDF will allow you to prepare in a systematic manner. Thus, you can download here Bank Syllabus PDF for all upcoming bank exams including SBI PO, RBI Assistant, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, etc.
- Which is the scoring subject in Bank Exam Syllabus?
English Language and General Awareness are the scoring subjects under the Bank Exam Syllabus. However, candidates having good skills in Quant or Reasoning will find it more noteworthy.
- What are the tough topics under Bank Syllabus?
Quantitative Aptitude continues to be the toughest subject in Bank Syllabus. Candidates should be well versed in topics like Data Interpretation, Number Series, Quadratic Equations etc. to focus on accuracy and scoring marks in Quantitative Aptitude.
- How can I prepare for bank exam?
The best way to prepare for bank exams is to go through bank syllabus effectively with complete clarity of your exam pattern. Analyzing the topics asked in Bank Syllabus will help you to determine a smart study plan to cover the syllabus in a time bound manner. With the completion of the entire syllabus, you must practice a lot of questions through Bank Mock Tests to gain speed and accuracy.
- Can I Complete Bank Exam Syllabus in 3 Months?
Yes, you can easily cover Bank Syllabus with 3 months of dedicated preparation. To get complete clarity on each and every topic and regular practice of mock tests and question papers will definitely help to score good marks.