Cgl Ssc Question Paper – SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper – Today in this article we will talk about the recruitment of SSC CGL which you guys get to see every year.( Cgl Ssc Question Paper ) Therefore, all the applicants who are coming while filling the form of SSC CGL, then this article is going to be very important for them, ( Cgl Ssc Question Paper ) because here not only the knowledge of recruitment will be given, but to prepare for it, the old Solved Previous Year Question Paper of CGL PDF will also be provided.
Recently, the exam form of SSC CGL 2022 has come out, which is of Group B and C. ( Cgl Ssc Question Paper ) And we also know whether many of you children must have started preparing by filling the form. But without SSC CGL Solved Question Paper preparation seems a bit incomplete, (ssc question paper previous year) in such a situation there is no need to go anywhere because here pdf of previous year paper of all years (2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017) of SSC CGL will be found in which Questions will be found in Hindi or English. ( Cgl Ssc Question Paper )
Now know which candidates are eligible to apply in SSC CGL 2022,(ssc question paper previous year) after that what type of exam paper comes, (ssc question paper previous year) and how many more papers have to be given after the exam, is there any To type or not? Will learn about it.(ssc question paper previous year) If we clear all the exams, ( Cgl Ssc Question Paper ) then after that how will we get our job, after going through which phases we will be selected, we will also see about it,(ebalbharti ssc question paper) so read the marriage tomorrow till the end.
SSC CGL All Post Required Qualification
1) Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer –
- You must have at least a Bachelor’s degree to apply for it.
- But if there is any course degree from these, CA, Cost and Management Accountant, CS, Master in Business Administration / Masters in Business Economics is a good thing.
2) Junior Statistical Officer –
- 12th with Maths and 60% Bachelor’s degree in addition to that.
3) Statistical Investigator Grade-II –
- Have studied statistics in all 6 semesters of graduation.
4) National Company Law – Assistant –
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. It is better if the candidate has done LAW and has a degree.
5) Research Assistant –
- First thing all applicants should have a graduation degree.(ebalbharti ssc question paper) If there is a degree in law and human rights. Or have at least 1 year research experience.
SSC CGL Selection Process for Job
To get selected in SSC, first one has to complete its step by step process which will have 4 tiers. And where in every tier you will not have a separate exam and will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the same.
Tier 1 –
In the first tier, you will be taken computer test in which there will be 100 questions and the paper will be in both Hindi and English, (ssc ka question paper 2021) for which 1 hour time will be given. When these papers are released, the next tier will be entered.
This is the second paper like the first. Its cut will be the same as before but only those who have passed in its first part will be able to give Tier 2.
This will be done with the help of pen and paper only. Where you will be asked to write an essay, application or letter.(ssc ka question paper 2021) If you know Hindi language then you can write in Hindi or if you want to write in English then in that.
For this you will be given 100 marks and if you talk about time then you will get only 1 hour.
This is a type of typing test where the candidate just has to qualify. It also has 2-type –
- Data Entry Skill Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Minimum Qualification Marks in CGL Exam Paper
Only if you wish that you can pass the pass exam, (ssc ka question paper 2021)then for that you have to bring qualifying marks and these marks will be different for every student.
- For all students with General – 30%
- For all OBC/EWS students – 25%
- For all ST/SC students – 20%
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- The paper that will come in front of you will have 25 – 25 questions from 4 subjects.
- This will be an exam to be taken on computer.(ssc ka question paper 2021) Will you have to tick the answer and choose the language of the question and answer in Hindi then English or you can also convert it to paper.
- The big paper we are looking at now is the SSC GCL Tier 2 Exam Pattern. Inside which there are 4 papers. (ssc ka question paper 2020) But out of these, you do not have to give all these four papers.
- Both paper-1 and paper-2 are seen above, they will have to be given to all the students.
- But now let’s talk about paper 3, (ssc ka question paper 2020)only lemon will be given to the students who have applied for JSO Post.
- After that let’s see who will be able to give paper 4.(ssc ka question paper 2020) So this paper is only for the students of Assistant Audit Officer.
- Here you will not have to give paper online, but write on paper with pen.
- All the students there will be asked to write essay, application, letter. (ssc question paper chsl) You will have to write all this by making your own thinking.
- The children with Hindi can write in Hindi and the children with English can write in English. So that both the people do not face any problem.
- Now the most important thing must be kept in mind that the paper will come for 100 marks, with that only 80 minutes will be available. And 33% will be able to clear this paper.
You must have already known about this. Here you just have to show it by typing. whereby your t yping speed will eat dung. (ssc question paper chsl) But in this also there will be two types of tests –
1) Data Entry Skill Test
- Only 15 minutes will be given in this, within which you will have to type 2000 words on the computer.
2) Computer Proficiency Test
- It will have three types of modules –
i) Word Processing ii) Spread Sheet iii) Generation of Slides
- You are able to see all the three modules above, you will get 15 minutes to do each module. As soon as the first module ends, only then the second will start.